Weight Watchers Weigh-In, Week 58: Last week I did everything I was supposed to and gained weight. This week I had a virtually identical week point wise….and lost weight. Sometimes
Weight Watchers Weigh-in Week 4: The last two weeks have been a challenge. The sharp focus I had on my prize in early January began to blur, and my willpower was tested frequently
Weight Watchers Weigh-In Week 54: Another week, another weigh in. Does the monotony of these posts drive you nuts or do you look forward to seeing what I’ve done with my week?
Weight Watchers Weigh-In: Week 53 – Weight loss is a funny business. Sometimes it seems like there are no changes taking place, regardless of what the scale says. Other times
Weight Watchers Weigh In: Week 52:
- I am proud of me.
- I am proud because I weighed in each week for 52 straight weeks.
- I am proud that I tracked Weight Watchers all week.
- I am proud that I made good choices and surrounded myself with the tools to help me succeed.
- I am proud that I am back to -90lbs down with WW.
- I am proud that I am fighting for my mental AND physical health.
- I am proud for caring for myself as well as for others.
It wasn’t a perfect week, but it was a good one and for the first time in a long while at a Weight Watchers meeting today I felt I had something to contribute
In the spirit of honesty I have to tell you, I very nearly skipped my Weight Watchers Weight In today. I was feeling discouraged and frustrated with my struggles and I thought about just quitting
Weight Watchers Weigh In Week 50: This is not my reflection on 2014, nor my goals for 2015. Honestly I’m not in a great space to think about those things. I am sick of being sick
Weigh In Week 49: Christmas Edition – Greetings from WI. We are visiting family over the holidays and managed to get mostly well enough to make the trip, though we are still