Turbo 13 Explained: A while back, Nutrisystem replaced their “Lean 13” program with “Turbo 13.” Basically it’s the first month of the Nutrisystem program and it all starts with Turbo Takeoff week. If you’re considering signing up for any of their plans, you should know how it works.
Here’s a quick explanation of how Turbo 13 works:
How Does Turbo 13 Work?
Oh, and I hope you like stock music! That jazzy studio tune really gets in your head, so hopefully you learned about Turbo Takeoff the first time, because that music will haunt your dreams!
Anyway, in case you didn’t get answers to all of your questions from the video, here’s an overview of Turbo 13 and Turbo Takeoff:
FAQs About Turbo 13
- What do you get with Turbo 13? Turbo 13 is a 4-week program designed for weight loss that includes perfectly portioned food.
- What is Turbo Takeoff? – Turbo Takeoff is the special first week of Turbo 13 designed to kickstart your diet and prepare you for sustained period of weight loss. Turbo Takeoff includes 7 days of specially selected breakfasts, lunches, and dinners plus 7 Turboshakes, 7 Nutricurb bars that are high in protein
- What are Turbo Shakes? Turboshakes are special Nutrisystem shakes packed with protein and probiotics to support digestive health and help combat belly-bloat. These are called. “Nutri-Pro Shakes” with Nutrisystem for men.
- What are Nutricurb bars? Nutricurb bars are included with Turbo Takeoff and, like Turbo Shakes, have probiotics and help stop bloating
- Turbo Takeoff includes a Daily Tracker to maximize your results and chart your weight loss progress
- Why you should eat protein in the morning!
Turbo 13: Your First Month of Nutrisystem!
- Week 1: Enjoy the meals, bars, and shakes in your Turbo Takeoff kit. Just add 4 servings of non-starchy vegetables
- Week 2: Enjoy any mix of Nutrisystem meals and one Nutrisystem snack per day (2 for Men) plus at least 4 servings of non-starchy vegetables, PowerFuels (lean proteins & healthy fats) and SmartCarbs (fruits and Wholegrains) – More about Powerfules and Smartcarbs here
- What are Flex meals? You’ll get to enjoy one flex meal each week which is a healthy meal that you cook, or enjoy dining out
Men Can Lose 18 Pounds
Although all plans start with Turbo 13, the version for men is frequently referred to as “Drop 18 Now,” as the goal is to lose 18 pounds in the first month instead of 13 at nutrisystem.com/drop18now.
Reviews / Want to learn more?
Reviews are generally positive, but meal delivery diets are not for everyone, so do your homework and read reviews before signing up. Here’s exactly how it all works from Nutrisystem.com along with a $100 off coupon!
Not into monthly meal delivery? Check out this month’s coupons for Weight Watchers here.