90% of the time I love my haircut. I used to have longer hair and it always irked me. It would get long and limp so easily, but at the same time I was used to it and afraid to change. Somehow it seemed that long hair hid a fat face better. However, I finally got brave enough (in stages) to get cut my hair shorter and shorter, until I reached the long shaggy pixie type cut that I have now.
And like I said, 90% of the time I love it. The other 10% is when I am exercising. When I am exercising I hate my hair. I cannot put it in a ponytail and my bangs hang in my eyes. Most of the small narrow bands just slide through my hair and it is too fine for most clips. I have tried many different options to try to find something that works for working out.
My favorite is Bondi Band. I squealed when I was offered a chance to review them because I already knew that I loved the product. They are a wide headband and they don’t slide off my head as I am working out. They can get sopping wet and don’t drip sweat into my eyes from my hair. Yes, I pretty much look like a fool when wearing it, but I am never going to be a fashion over function sort of girl. Besides, I love the clever phrases on the Bondi Band.
Crazy hair, I don’t care!
Bondi Band has a ton of styles, colors, sayings and even bling on their headbands. You can even order custom ones! (Note to self: come up with a clever saying, order cute headband, be more awesome). Plus in a touch I love they donate 10% of all profits to the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston, Massachusetts.
Thanks to FitApproach #sweatpink and Bondi Band #bondiband I have TWO Bondi Bands to giveaway. I just love to give stuff away. I was sent three total and chose to keep the one above. It pretty much sums up my feelings about running to a tee. But there are two more that you can win!
So be sure to enter to win a new Bondi Band. BUT, if you don’t win use the code SWEATPINK when you check out. It is good for 10% off all items except Bargain Bin, Design Your Own, and Custom Items. It is good thru June 28th.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I was provided the Bondi Bands from Bondi Band as a SweatPink Ambassador (with FitApproach). As always, all opinions are my own!
Congratulations Angie and Jill who won our Bondibands! The giveaway is now closed.