I have (mostly) loved doing Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred. The workouts are short yet effective and I saw results. I noticed the best results in my shoulders and stomach area because those were two spots I didn’t focus much on with previous workouts. If you’re not familiar with the 30 Day Shred, here’s a summary:
- Three different workout levels
- You do each level for 10 days and then move up to the next level
- Each level consists of three intervals and each interval consists of three minutes of strength exercises, two minutes of cardio, and one minute of abs.
- You don’t need much space to do the workouts and as far as equipment, all you need is a mat (if you’re working out on a hard surface) and hand weights.
There aren’t many downsides but here are my big two:
- 10 days of the same workout can get a little monotonous (tip: try alternating between the beginner and advanced moves for a little variety)
- If you’re not a big fan of Jillian, her voice may start to annoy you (tip: mute the tv and put on some music).
So all of that being said…what’s in it for you?
How about a DVD copy of both the 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30?
Just leave a comment and tell me why you want to win! Maybe you want to do a preemtive strike on holiday cookies or maybe you need a structured workout plan…whatever it is, I want to know!FINE PRINT: I was not compensated for this giveaway and received no free items. The DVDs will be shipped directly from Amazon and paid for by me; this is my little personal holiday gift/giveaway for the PFG readers. Winner will be chosen at random at noon EST on Wednesday, December 12th and will be notified no later than 5pm EST the same day. One comment per person. Duplicate comments will be deleted. US only please.