A couple of people have asked if there is going to be another cookbook so I figure, why not?! Let’s do this for 2011! Consider this like them cookbooks the cute ladies at church put together but our own healthiness community collection of recipes.
You have a healthy recipe to share? Healthy can be your own definition: low-cal, low-fat, organic, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, 100% raw, or anything else you consider healthy.
Here are some ideas for recipes to submit:
- Italian, Mexican, Chinese, etc.
- Snacks or grab & go
Send your recipes to email@example.com. When submitting your recipe, follow these rules:
- Include a photo if possible
- Include your name as you want it written and blog address if you want it included
- Keep the directions as simple as possible. Do not include stories or explanations in your directions. The simpler & shorter, the better. Write your directions as you want them printed in the cookbook.
- Include the # of servings
- It does not have to be 100% original but if you took the recipe from somewhere else, say so. You can write “adapted from Weight Watchers” or “Altered from original Hungry Girl Recipe.”
Ready…set…submit! Deadline to submit recipes is February 28th, 2011.